Wild Animal Control And Removal Services
Cottom’s Wildlife Removal and Environmental Services provides animal removal, wildlife decontamination, damage repair and critter control services for Cleveland and Akron homes and businesses.
Mike Cottom’s Wildlife Removal, a family owned business since 1986, is a unique wildlife removal company based in Columbia Station, southwest of downtown Cleveland, Ohio. The business opened in 1986. The firm offers wildlife removal, trapping, repairs to siding and roofs, along with environmental services such as removal of biohazards in damaged insulation due to raccoons, bats or other wildlife. We also install new insulation to replace the damaged insulation. Our professional wildlife removal services and animal removal services are not free.
We are a family owned business. The owner, Mike Cottom gained valuable experience as an employee of the Ohio Division of Wildlife, the U.S. Department of Agriculture and thte Cleveland Metroparks. His invention, the “Cottom Gottom”, is a unique multiple catch raccoon trap.
To read an article about Cottom’s Wildlife Removal published online in the Cleveland Plain Dealer titled “Chuck Yarborough takes a swing at getting rid of bats: On the Job”, click here.
- Call us at 440-236-8114
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule work to be done
- Request an estimate
- Schedule an inspection
- Monday through Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: By appointment
- 24 Hour Emergency Service: Upon Request
- Certified by the National Wildlife Control Operators Association
Wildlife Removal Services
- Watch our video titled “How to Remove Raccoons in Your Attic in Cleveland, Ohio” on YouTube.
- Removal of soiled insulation
- Removal of feces and biohazards from animals
- Disinfect, deodorize and sanitize attics and crawlspaces
- Replace insulation up to industry standards
- Adding and capping of insulation in attics
- Install wildlife barriers around decks and porches to prevent entry and nesting
Home Improvement Services
- Cleanup of animal droppings, feces and biohazards from attics and crawl spaces
- Insulation removal and replacement
- Animal damage repair to roofs and siding
- Exclusion services to prevent animals and rodents from entering a residence under a deck, chimney and vents
- Repair of roofs and siding related to animal damage