Wildlife and Raccoon Trapping, Removal, Disinfecting and Exclusion Prices For Cleveland and Akron
Parameters For Standard Rates
- Within 40 Miles of Our Headquarters in Columbia Station, Ohio (Suburb of Cleveland)
- The date for scheduling service is within 5 business days.
- During Business Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday Through Friday.
- Raccoon or Animal Removal and Relocation Rates: Starting at $95.00 Per Raccoon or Animal (Removal and relocation of a raccoon in a trap).
- Costs to remove a trapped raccoon from an attic start at $95.00.
- Home, Building or Property Inspections for Nuisance Wildlife and Animals (Squirrels, Raccoons, Skunks, Groundhogs, Possums, Mice, Rodents, Bats and Birds: $239.00
- Squirrel Removal Services: Starting at $495.00
- If you want to know how much does it cost for a professional to remove raccoons from attic, call 440-236-8114 to schedule an attic inspection.
- Attic Remediation And Animal Cleanup and Disinfecting: Starting From $495.00
- Removal of Materials Infected by Raccoon or Animal Feces and Urine: Starting from $495.00
- Animal Entry Hole Repair Per Hole: Staring From $95.00
- Removal of Raccoons and Animals From Chimneys: Starting From $595.00 (Includes Installation of One Chimney Screen/Cap)
- Attic Insulation Replacement: $4.00 per square foot with a minimum of 250 square feet.
- Wildlife Barrier and Exclusion for Decks, Porches, Sheds, Sun Rooms and Gazebos: $30.00 per linear foot with a minimum charge of $250.00)
- Deer Carcass Removal From Yards: Starting at $295.00
- Trash and Debris Removal: Starting at $300.00
- Removal of Birds From Dryer Vents and Bathroom Exhaust Vents: $295.00 Per Vent (Includes Clean Out and Installation of One Cap.
- Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Watch our video titled “How to Remove Raccoons in Your Attic in Cleveland, Ohio” on YouTube.