Wildlife can be extremely dangerous – especially when they’re in your home or office. They can carry disease, inflict wounds, and cause substantial damage to your property. When animals break in, it’s nice to know there’s a company that cares about your safety as well as your home’s protection. Since 1986, Cottom’s Wildlife Removal has responded to wildlife emergencies with trained wildlife removal experts, the most advanced trapping methods and state-of-the-art trapping equipment (including our patented “Cottom Gott ‘em”) to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Cottom’s is licensed, bonded and insured to remove dangerous wildlife from your residential or commercial property, and protect you and your property by performing building inspections and repair due to wildlife damage or threats:
Wildlife we remove includes but is not limited to:
- Squirrels and Chipmunks
- Mice and Rodents
- Deer Carcasses and More
Call us even you have an animal that is not on the list.
Services we perform during, after, and even prior to animal infestations include:
- Deck, Porch and Shed Screening, Wire Mesh and Wildlife Barrier Installation
- Bird Removal and Exclusion
- Wildlife Trapping and Control
- Insulation Removal and Replacement
- Cottom’s Wildlife Removal Removes Raccoons From Chimneys for Cleveland and Akron Homeowners
- Wildlife Damage Repair
- Environmental Cleanup
- Wildlife, Animal and Pet Odor Removal, Control and Sanitizing
- Wildlife Decontamination
- Structural Repair
- Garage Clean Outs
- Wildlife Exclusion and More
- Watch our video titled “How to Remove Raccoons in Your Attic in Cleveland, Ohio” on YouTube.
Contact Us for a Home Inspection or Wildlife Removal
Cottom’s Wildlife Removal, based in Cleveland, Ohio is a local, family-owned and operated company that has been responding to the animal removal and home repair and restoration needs of families throughout Northeastern Ohio since 1986. Let us know if you have wildlife problems or concerns and we’ll be there because “Cottom Cares!”.
- Call us at 440-236-8114
- Email us at email@example.com
- Schedule work to be done
- Request an estimate
- Schedule an inspection
About Insurance Coverage for Animal Removal and Building Repair
Homeowners insurance will frequently cover the cost of attic cleanup and decontamination. However, some insurance companies do not want to pay for damage done to your home by wildlife and will employ tricks to deny your claim. For instance:
- The policy will exclude household damage done by “vermin” or “pests”. The policy may not say it, but they will claim that bats and raccoons fall into those categories, which they do not!
- The policy will exclude damage done by pollution. Again, the policy may not say it, but they will claim that fecal material left by raccoons and bats is pollution – seriously??.
The fact is, raccoon and bat infestation and contamination pose a serious danger to your home, health and safety and you deserve to be compensated for any wildlife exclusion and repair work done to your home or building. Our experience dealing with insurance companies gives you an edge when trying to get your claim covered. We will actively fight for you by talking directly with your insurance company and providing you with any materials you need to prove your case…because “Cottom Cares!”.
Cities and Areas We Serve