For Animal Control, Trapping, Removal And Cleanup Services In Cleveland And Akron, Ohio Call 440-236-8114 To Request An Inspection
To Request Wild Animal Control, Wildlife Trapping, Removal, Cleanup, Sanitizing And Damage Repair Services In Cuyahoga County, Ohio Call 440-236-8114
Request An Inspection And Quote
Call 440-236-8114 to request an inspection of your home, attic, yard, chimney, roof and property. After the inspection, a quote can be provided to complete the work that is needed.
Services offered by CWR are not free. These services include wildlife trapping, animal and bird removal, bat exclusion, animal feces removal, cleanup, damage repair , insulation replacement, wildlife barrier installation, sanitizing and decontamination. The Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company charges a fee for animal control services and is not affiliated with the Division of Animal Care & Control for the City of Cleveland.
The Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company effectively uses live groundhog traps to remove groundhogs from yards. Common types of bait used are fruits such as cantaloupe and vegetables such as beans and peas.
If the nuisance groundhogs have been feeding on vegetables or melons in a garden, these same vegetables and fruits can also be used as bait for the trap. CWR gets groundhogs out of yards, houses, buildings, holes, gardens, garages, trees, crawl spaces and even car engines – and also from under decks, patios, sheds and houses. Although some Ohioans find it hard to believe, groundhogs even climb trees to eat apples and other fruits.
In this video the bat control professionals at the Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company of Ohio show you how to humanely get rid of bats by installing exclusion devices over entrances and how to seal up holes in your house, attic, chimney, vents, garage, soffits and roof.
In this video, professional and humane bat removal specialists Mike Cottom Sr. and Jr. from Ohio show you how to get bats out of your house or attic. Learn how to remove bats from your chimney, walls, basement, roof or garage. In Ohio, call 440-236-8114 for a home and attic inspection or to request bat removal and bat guano cleanup services.
For Animal Trapping And Wildlife Control Services In Northeast Ohio Call 440-236-8114
- Request An Inspection Of Your Home, Attic, Yard, Deck, Roof And Chimney
- Request An Estimate To Remove Animal, Birds, Bat Or Wildlife From Your House, Yard Or Attic
- CWR Gets Rid Of Nuisance Animals
- Raccoon Trapping And Removal
- Squirrel Removal
- Dead Animal Removal Services
- Skunk And Groundhog Removal
- Mice Extermination And Removal
- Rat And Rodent Extermination And Removal
- Snake Removal Services
- Bat Exclusion And Bird Removal
- Coyote And Fox Control And Removal Services
- Feces Removal And Cleanup Services
- Attic Cleanup And Repair Service
- Sanitizing And Decontamination Services
- Wildlife Damage Repair Services
- Attic Insulation Repair And Replacement
- Call CWR At 440-236-8114
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Headquarters Address: 26765 Royalton Rd, Columbia Station, OH 44028
- Business Hours: 8AM-8PM Monday Through Sunday – Call 24/7
Bat exclusion involves using netting or tubes at entry points, which allows bats to drop down and fly away but which prevent re-entry. Exclusion devices are left in place for a week, so that the bats give up. After the bats are gone, plugging, sealing and caulking work is done. August, September and October are ideal months to exclude bats from homes in Cleveland, Akron, Canton and Northern Ohio.
CWR Provides Professional Wildlife Removal Services, Attic Squirrel Removal Services, Attic Raccoon Removal Services, Squirrel Trapping Services, Attic Animal Removal Services, Wild Animal Exclusion Services And Nuisance Animal Damage Repair Services For Ohio Homeowners
To Request Humane Attic Squirrel Removal Services Or Squirrel Exclusion Device Installation Services From A Local Contractor Near You In Your Neighborhood In Ohio Call 440-236-8114 To Schedule A Home And Attic Inspection
To humanely gets wild animals, raccoons, squirrels, mice, bats or birds out of your house and to keep them from from getting back into your house or attic, call 440-236-8114 to request professional wildlife exclusion and nuisance animal trapping services from the Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company of Ohio. CWR pest control technicians install heavy duty exclusion devices, bat valves, wire mesh, stainless steel screens, flashing, caulk, vent covers, netting and chimney caps in homes throughout the state of Ohio.
Cottom’s Wildlife Removal & Environmental Services is a full-service wildlife removal, wildlife trapping, pest control, exclusion (animal proofing), wildlife removal and nuisance animal damage repair company. To talk with some of the top wildlife experts in Ohio, you can call us at 440-236-8114 or you also call the Ohio Division of Natural Resources to talk with your local county wildlife officer at 1-800-WILDLIFE (800) 945-3543. You can email the ODNR at email@example.com.
You can schedule wildlife exclusion services or wildlife removal services with a contractor near you in Ohio, here. Book an appointment for a nuisance animal damage management inspection service for an Ohio home, building or business, here.
Our professional crews exclude raccoons, squirrels, mice, bats and birds to keep them permanently out of attics, walls, roofs, soffits, ceilings, garages, sheds, basements and chimneys. CWR’s ethical wildlife control experts know how to humanely trap and remove uninvited fur-bearing free-loaders.
CRW is a professional nuisance wildlife control operator in Ohio that treats wild animals with respect. Folks in Ohio can count on CRW pest control technicians to get rid of wild animals, bats and birds quickly, affordably, safely and humanely. To find an answer to your wildlife problem, call or email CRW to ask for an inspection and an estimate or written quote.
In Cleveland and Akron Ohio, an effective and easy option to remove wildlife and to get wild animals out of your attic, home, yard, garage, roof, wall, vent, garden or chimney is to call CWR at 440-236-8114 and request a home, yard, property and attic inspection.
If you were searching online for “wildlife removal near me”, “animal removal services near me”, “dead wildlife removal near me”, “dead animal removal services near me”, “humane wildlife removal near me”, “animal trapping near me”, “wildlife removal company near me”, “professional wildlife removal near me” or “nuisance wildlife removal near me” – and you live in Northeast Ohio, call 440-236-8114 to talk with an experienced animal removal service and a local wildlife removal specialist in your neighborhood.
The mission of the Division of Animal Control Services is to reduce the number of stray and unwanted animals in the city of Cleveland by enforcing City animal ordinances and by referring low cost spay/neuter services for Cleveland residents. The Division of Animal Care & Control responds to animal complaints, enforces ordinances, picks up stray animals, and reunites lost animals with their owners. The Division also provides resources for animal owners in the city who need assistance. Animals that are not claimed by an owner may be placed up for adoption through the CITY DOGS adoption program or transferred to another shelter. The Division makes every effort to find a positive outcome for animals in their care who are safe to place back into the community. For more information on services, click here. Annual statistics can be viewed here.
- Cleveland Animal Control Phone Number: 216-664-3069
- Address For Division of Animal Control Services: 9203 Detroit Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44102
- Email The City Of Cleveland Division Of Animal Care & Control
City Of Cleveland Division of Animal Care & Control
The Cleveland Division of Animal Care & Control responds to animal complaints, enforces ordinances, picks up stray animals, and reunites lost animals with their owners. Cleveland Animal Control will pick up any trapped wildlife except skunks (contracted trappers will pick up skunks). For information about the City of Cleveland dead animal pick up, call 216-664-2000 or call CWR at 440-236-8114 to schedule the pick up of a dead deer or a dead animal carcass.
CITY DOGS Cleveland is the adoption and volunteer program of Cleveland Animal Care & Control. Launched in 2014, the CITY DOGS program mission is to increase adoptions from the city kennel by changing the image of the pit bull type dogs who make up the majority of the kennel population, preparing them for adoption into loving homes, and providing as many opportunities as possible for the public to get to know them as the amazing family members they were meant to be.
For more information, check us out on Facebook.
Animal Control Services Provided By The City Of Cleveland
If you are in need of trapping services, call Cleveland Animal Control Services at 216-664-3069 and leave your name, address, zip code, phone number, and type of nuisance animal.
Animal Control Services FAQ’s | City of Cleveland
Does the City of Cleveland have a service that traps nuisance wildlife? Who do I contact?
You can contact the Division of Animal Control at 216.664.3069. Residents have several service options to choose from regarding nuisance wildlife.
- You can use your own trap. Animal Control will pick up any trapped wildlife except skunks (contracted trappers will pick up skunks). We will return the trap or it can be picked up at Animal Control which is located at 9203 Detroit Ave, Cleveland, Ohio 44113.
- You can borrow a trap from us for a $20 returnable deposit. We will pick up any trapped wildlife except skunks (contracted trappers will pick up skunks). The trap will be returned or it can be picked up and used until you are satisfied. The deposit is returned when the trap is returned.
- The wildlife can be put on the contracted Wildlife Trapper list. Time frame for this service is unknown because it is difficult to estimate how long it will take the trapper to handle each assigned service call.
If you are in need of trapping services, call 216.664.3069 and leave your name, address, zip code, phone number, and type of nuisance animal. The trapper is not contracted to trap animals that are inside homes. If an animal becomes trapped inside your house, it is your responsibility to handle that situation. The Wildlife Trapping Service is available from April 15th to October 31st each year.
In recent decades, our cities and suburbs have grown and taken over rural areas. Many wild species take advantage of the conditions we have created for them. A common misconception is that getting rid of the animals will get rid of the problem. The reality is that removing animals invites more in to fill the empty space. Many wild species also provide benefits to humans and pets such as eating ticks, mosquitos, and other pests which carry disease.
As an alternative to impounding and destroying healthy and treatable wildlife, the National Animal Control Association recommends animal control provide education on wild animals in the area as well as effective and humane methods to deter and exclude animals from homes, structures and targeted areas. These methods on the most common urban species in our area are outlined in this document.
Any injured wild animal should be reported to 216-664-3069. Any complaints about vacant properties that are attracting wildlife should be directed to Building & Housing at 216-664-2007 or the Mayor’s Action Center at 216-664-2900.
Information on additional species, their benefits, and coexisting with them can be found at https://www.humanesociety.org/wildlife-management-solutions
The City of Cleveland Division of Animal Care & Control offers ‘nuisance’ wildlife (skunks, groundhogs, opossums, and raccoons) trapping from May 1 through October 31. These animals are euthanized and disposed of if removed from your property. Please call us at 216.664.3069 for information on our trapping services and be sure to review the trapping rules.
Search for A New Pet
Found a Stray Animal
Cleveland City Kennel
2690 West 7th St, Cleveland 44113
IN CUYAHOGA COUNTY
Cuyahoga County Animal Shelter
9500 Sweet Valley Drive
Rehome Your Pet
Pet Rehoming–Get Your Pet
Information About Pets and Animals
Wildlife Rehabilitation Services (Lake Erie Nature & Science Center)
Cuyahoga County Lost & Found Pets | Facebook
Dedicated to the reuniting of lost and found pets in Cuyahoga County, Ohio.
Talk With An Animal Control Expert Or An Animal Care Specialist In Ohio
- Animal Control Services | City of Cleveland
- Animal And Wildlife Rescue And Rehabilitation Services In Ohio
- Division of Animal Care & Control | City of Cleveland
- Franklin County Animal Care and Control – Field Services
- Franklin County Animal Care and Control – Shelter
- Division of Animal Control – Summit County, Ohio
- Animal Control | Greene County, OH | Cat And Dog Adoptions
- Summit County Animal Control Department
- Akron Animal Warden
- North Royalton Animal Control/Shelter (City Government Office)
- Youngstown Environmental Health Division
- Lucas County Canine Care & Control in Toledo, Ohio
- Animal Control In Fairfield, Ohio
- Dog Control In Lima And Allen County, Ohio
- Animal Control – Humane Society & SPCA of Hancock County And Findlay, Ohio
- Miami County Animal Shelter
- Animal Care & Control | Montgomery County Animal Resource Center
- Animal Complaints | Clermont County Public Health
- Dog Warden & Humane Officers | Butler County Sheriff’s Office
- Clark County SPCA In Springfield, Ohio
- Animal Shelter Society In Zanesville Ohio
- Humane Society Of Erie County
- Hudson Ohio Animal Control
- Wildlife Calls And Contact Information In Dublin, Ohio
- Ashtabula County Animal Protective League
- Athens County Humane Society
- Strongsville Ohio Animal Control
- Westerville Ohio Animal Control
- Maumee Ohio Animal Control
- Perrysburg Ohio Animal Control
- Cincinnati Animal CARE / Hamilton County Animal Shelter
- SICSA Pet Adoption and Wellness Center In Washington Township, Ohio
- Stark County Dog Warden
- Animal Clinic In Cambridge Ohio
- Animal Charity Humane Society In Boardman, Ohio
- Delaware County Ohio Dog Shelter
- CHA Animal Shelter In Columbus Ohio
- Lake Humane Society In Lake County Ohio
- Lorain County Nuisance Animal Control
- Friendship Animal Protective League Of Lorain County
- Solon Ohio Animal Control
- Beachwood Ohio Animal Control
- Brecksville Ohio Animal Control
- City Of Parma Ohio Public Safety Department And Animal Control
- Humane Society & SPCA of Hancock County (And Findlay)
- Fairfield County Dog Adoption Center & Shelter
- Kettering Ohio Animal Control
- Stow Ohio Animal Control
- Wayne County Humane Society (City Of Wooster)
- Trumbull County Dog Warden
- Columbus Humane
- Allen County Dog Control
- Wood County Humane Society
- North Olmsted Ohio Animal Control
- Euclid Ohio Animal Shelter
- Animal Care Hospital Of Reynoldsburg Ohio
- Portsmouth Ohio Animal Control
- Ross County Humane Society
- Animal And Wildlife Resources City Of Upper Arlington Ohio
- Kent Ohio Animal Control
- Cleveland Heights Ohio Animal Control Services
- Lakewood Ohio Animal Control
If You Have Questions About Canada Geese In Ohio Call 440-236-8114
Populations of Canada geese in Ohio are currently estimated at around 100,000 individuals. If you have questions about getting rid of geese in your yard, pond, or a golf course or on your beach, call 440-236-8114 to talk with a geese control expert.
The Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company performs geese control, geese removal, geese conflict management and geese damage prevention services in Ohio. To some people in Ohio, Canada geese are considered to be one of nature’s more enjoyable visual sights. However, cemetery managers, golf club owners, pond owners, homeowners, farmers, park employees often view geese as a serious problem.
CRW performs geese removal services in Ohio and manages problems caused by urban Canada Geese. CRW works with commercial and residential customers in Ohio to keep geese away. CRW’s professional geese management services use hazing techniques to humanely and safely drive migratory Canada geese and nuisance geese off golf courses, park lawns, residential lawns and cemetery property. Download the “Nuisance Geese Brochure” from the Ohio Department Of Natural Resources, here.
- Lake Erie Nature & Science Center’s Wildlife Rehabilitation Program | LENSC.org | 440-871-2900
- Solon Orphan Squirrel Rescue In Solon Ohio | SquirrelMom.com | 440-498-0799
- Carmela’s Sanctuary of Squirrels In Eastlake Ohio | SanctuaryOfSquirrels.wordpress.com | 440-520-4799
- West Geauga Veterinary Hospital In Chesterland Ohio | WestGeaugaVet.com | 440-729-9584
- Kevin P. Clinton Wildlife Center In Willoughby Ohio | LakeMetroparks.com | 440-256-1404
- Operation Orphan Wildlife Rehabilitation, Inc. In Akron Ohio | Facebook.com | 330-745-2947
- Medina Raptor Center In Spencer Ohio | MedinaRaptorCenter.org | 330-591-7300
- Clover Field Wildlife Care, Inc. In North Canton | CloverFieldWildlife.org | 330-499-5788
- Wildlife Conservation Center In Massillon Ohio | StarkParks.com | 330-477-0448
- Birds In Flight Sanctuary In Warren Ohio | BirdsInFlightSanctuary.com | 330-652-3381
- Back To the Wild Inc. In Castalia Ohio | BackToTheWild.org | 419-684-9539
- Ohio Bird Sanctuary In Mansfield Ohio | OhioBirdSanctuary.com | 419-884-4295
- Wildlife Haven In Crestline Ohio | WildlifeHaven.Tripod.com | 419-683-3228
- Airmid Place In Coshocton Ohio | AirmidPlace.org | 740-610-5162
- Nature’s Nursery Center for Wildlife Rehabilitation and Conservation Education In Whitehouse Ohio | Natures-Nursery.org | 419-877-0060
- Toledo Animal Rescue In Toledo Ohio | ToledoAnimalRescue.org | 419-382-1130
Wildlife Information From The Ohio Department Of Natural Resources
- Visit The Ohio Department Of Natural Resources Website
- Ohio Wildlife Customer Service | 1-800-WILDLIFE | (800) 945-3543
- Specialty Wildlife & Wild Animal Businesses In Ohio
- Licensed Commercial Nuisance Wild Animal Control Operators In Ohio [PDF List]
- COVID-19 Exposure and Safe Wildlife Handling Guidance For Ohioans [PDF]
- 2020‑2021 Ohio Hunting And Trapping Regulations – Seasons And Dates
- Commercial Nuisance Wild Animal Control Operator Licenses In Ohio
Complete The Form Below To Contact Us