Ohio Skunk Trapping And Removal Company
The Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company provides skunk trapping and removal services to Ohio homeowners and businesses. CWR also gets rid of opossums, muskrats, groundhogs and woodchucks.
Contact Us To Schedule An Inspection Or Skunk, Groundhog Or Opossum Trapping And Removal Services In Ohio
- Cleveland And Northern Ohio Office: 440-236-8114
- Columbus And Central Ohio Office: 614-300-2763
- Cincinnati And Southern Ohio Office: 513-808-9530
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Headquarters Address: 26765 Royalton Rd, Columbia Station, OH 44028
Complete The Form Below To Contact Cottom’s Wildlife Removal and Environmental Services
How To Get Rid Of Skunks In Ohio
Who Do You Call To Trap A Skunk In Ohio?
CWR’s Ohio wildlife removal experts get skunks, opossums, woodchucks and groundhogs out from under houses and out of yards. Our service are includes Cleveland, Columbus, Toledo, Athens, Dayton, Youngstown, Marietta, Cincinnati and other cities in Ohio.
If you want to find out how to get rid of a skunk on your property in Ohio as quickly as possible and how much it costs to have skunks removed, call 440-236-8114 in Cleveland, 614-300-2763 in Columbus or 513-808-9530 in Cincinnati. The Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company is one of the best skunk trapping and removal services in Ohio.
If you are alarmed that you saw a skunk around your home or yard – or soil that has been dug up, call a local CWR office in Ohio 24/7 to schedule our professional skunk trapping and control services and we will get rid of them. We can also install shed and deck barriers, skunk proof fences, skunk exclusion barriers and animal proof deck skirting to keep skunks away.
CWR Ohio wildlife removal experts get skunks, opossums, woodchucks and groundhogs out from under houses, sheds, porches and out of yards. We know how to get rid of skunks by using live cage traps.
Our proactive skunk removal professionals easily seal openings under stairs, decks, sheds and porches with aluminum flashing, concrete, wire mesh and sheet metal to “exclude” skunks to keep them from denning and living under our client’s structures. We can also install “skunk fencing” to prevent unpleasant “skunk situations.” CWR wildlife experts get groundhogs out of gardens, yards and holes.
DIY Skunk Removal In Ohio
Find out how to remove the smell of skunk spray, here. Learn how to get rid of skunk odor, here. Get tips on removing skunk smell from your house, here. Find out how to remove skunk smell from a dog, here. Find out the best way to get rid of skunks from your garden, here. Find out how to get rid of skunks permanently, here.
However, you many want to consider that the quickest and easiest way to remove a skunk or exclude it from your yard in Ohio is to hire the Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company to do it for you. The cost of skunk trapping in Ohio is not that expensive.
In Ohio, contacting CWR to get rid of a skunk is a better option than shooting and killing a skunk in your yard. Read the Ohio Administrative Code, Rule 1501:31-15-03 about killing skunks, here.
In Ohio, it is illegal to fail to euthanize, or release on site, any nuisance skunk that is captured, trapped or taken. It is also illegal to take a skunk with the use of dogs outside of a structure during the closed season.
Costs To Trap And Remove Skunks, Opossums And Groundhogs In Ohio
- The cost to remove a skunk, opossum, groundhog or woodchuck that has been trapped by a homeowner starts at $95. This rate is for on-site visits that are within 40 miles of the CRW company headquarters in Columbia Station, Ohio. Different rates will apply based on the distance a CRW pest control technician will need to travel.
- If a skunk, opossum or groundhog needs to be trapped by CWR, an on-site inspection costs start at $239. This fee will be applied to the total cost.
Skunk, Possum (Opossum), Groundhog, Muskrat, Rodent and Varmint Trapping, Control And Removal Services For Homeowners and Businesses in Cleveland, Akron, Cincinnati And Columbus, Ohio Include:
- We get possoms out of garages, roofs, houses, yards, attics, crawl spaces, cars, trees, gardens and walls.
- Service call to a homeowner’s residence.
- CWR wildlife experts get groundhogs out of gardens, yards and holes.
- Inspection of roofs, attics, garages, chimneys and other areas where problems may be occurring.
- Removal of possums, skunks, groundhogs, rodents, varmints, critters, muskrats, rodents, animals and wildlife with various handling tools.
- In some cases, skunks, possums, woodchucks, groundhogs and muskrats need to be exterminated.
- Trapping of animals and wildlife using sophisticated traps and techniques.
- Repair of damage caused by wildlife to roofs, decks, porches, attics, basements, garages, siding, insulation, drywall.
- Removal of animal feces, soiled attic insulation and damaged drywall.
- Decontamination of areas infected by animals and the waste and parasites they leave behind.
- Replacement of attic insulation, drywall, wiring, shingles, roofing, siding facia boards, gutters and other damaged areas.
- Additional services include animal control, exclusion, cleanup, decontamination and damage repair services.
Who Gets Rid Of skunks in Ohio?
You should contact an experienced local wildlife pest control operator such as Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company to get rid of skunks on your property. Animal control agencies in Ohio DO NOT remove skunks and prefer to leave this stinky job to the professionals. Some homeowners and professional skunk removers use homemade and commercial skunk repellents.
Skunks Are A Nuisance
In Ohio, you can hire the Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company to do the skunk trapping and pickup. Because trapping skunks is not easy, you should consider hiring a wildlife expert to avoid the challenge. CWR pest control technicians use live traps to remove skunks for homeowners in Ohio and they rarely get sprayed.
According to the Ohio Department Of Natural Resources, skunks and opossums seldom cause damage to property other than raiding garbage or eating pet food. They sometimes reside under buildings or in rock and wood piles. Discourage visits by taking appropriate precautions.
- In confined spaces skunks or opossums may be driven away by placing an ammonia-soaked towel in the den.
- Install a one-way door until you are sure the animal(s) have left, then permanently seal the entrance.
- An animal that becomes trapped in a window well will climb out if you place a rough board in the well that extends to the top.
- If an animal gets into the house, open a door and calmly allow it to exit.
- Never chase or excite a skunk.
Contact Cleveland’s and Akron’s Most Renowned Critter-Gitter
- Call us at 440-236-8114
- Email us at email@example.com
- Schedule work to be done
- Request an estimate
- Schedule an inspection
Call 440-236-8114 day or night to schedule an inspection and to talk with a licensed and certified wildlife control expert. CWR pest control technicians are experts at raccoon, bat, skunk, squirrel, bird and mice trapping, removal and prevention in Cleveland, Ohio.