Basement Cleaning And Sanitizing Services For Ohio Homeowners From $895+ | Crawl Space Cleanouts And Debris Removal
Cottom’s Wildlife Removal provides professional basement cleanup services. Costs in Ohio to cleanup animal feces and decontaminate a building, attic or basement after a bird, bat, raccoon, squirrel or mice infestation start at $895.
Our basement cleanup company help homeowners and landlords in Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Akron, Northeast Ohio, Southern Ohio and Central Ohio areas to cleanup and restore basements and crawl spaces that have been damaged by raccoons, mice, rodents, neglect, water and floods.
Our professional crawl space and basement cleaning company is based in Cleveland, Ohio. Our waste management technicians clean out and remove mildewed clothes, junk, trash, garbage, debris, rubbish, old furniture and rodent waste from below ground rooms such as basements, crawl space and bottom floors. We then then transport the junk and garbage to nearby landfills.
Our basement cleanup service is affordable and reliable. While some people prefer to cleanup their basement on their own, it often helps to have an additional resource such as our company that can provide the manpower, tools, trucks and water damage control equipment.
If you are interested in an estimate for the price of a basement cleanup service or would like to schedule an inspection or cleanup service, please contact us.
- Call us at 440-236-8114
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule work to be done
- Request an estimate
- Schedule an inspection
Although kids in Ohio think that raccoons look like cute cuddly bandits because of their signature black masks, adults know all to well that they are well adapted to urban living, are expert thieves and can be a nuisance – and a potential health hazard.
Before you try to clean an attic after a raccoon infestation, you have to first get rid of raccoons and keep them out. You can hire a professional raccoon removal and exclusion service such as the Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company or do-it-yourself.
Please do not use an attic fogger, bug bomb or a smoke bomb to get rid of raccoons because it is not humane. The most humane way to get rid of raccoons in an attic or chimney is to use a one-way door and exclude them from returning.
Learn how you sanitize an attic after rodents, here. Get a quote for raccoon attic cleanup costs, here. Request raccoon cleanup services, here. Find out about attic cleanup and decontamination, here. Schedule a time to have your attic inspected for raccoon damage, here.
The hollow smoky compartments in chimneys are similar to burned out hollow trees which are popular with pregnant raccoons. The raccoon removal and attic cleanup experts at the Cottom’s Wildlife Company are proficient at removing raccoons from chimneys in Ohio homes. CWR raccoon removal specialists get raccoons out of roofs, attics, yards, chimneys, garages, walls, garbage and out from under decks in Cleveland, Columbus and Cincinnati.
The professionals at the Cottom’s Wildlife Removal firm have been cleaning up attics after raccoons, removing bat guano from attics and getting rid of animal feces in attics in Ohio homes since 1986. CWR pest control technicians also provide rodent dropping cleanup, sanitizing and disinfecting services for Ohio homeowners.
After raccoons have invaded an attic, odor removal services are frequently requested by CWR customers. For animal feces removal and attic cleanup services in Columbus, Ohio please call CWR at 614-300-2763.
CWR wildlife damage management specialists safely repair attics, soffits, gutters, siding, shingles, roofs, chimney caps and vents for Ohio homeowners. Get more information about attic repair and decontamination services in Ohio, here.
Spray any urine, droppings, and nesting materials with either a bleach and water solution (1 parts bleach to 9 parts water) or a household disinfectant prepared according to the label instructions for dilution and disinfection time. Soak well. This will inactivate any virus. Use a paper towel or rag to pick up the materials and dispose of them. Read more here.
Fill a bucket with hot, soapy water. Feces and material contaminated with raccoon feces should be removed (using a shovel or inverted plastic bag) and burned, buried, or bagged and placed in the trash to be sent to a landfill. Use a damp (but not wet) sponge to wipe the area. Read more here (PDF).
Prices to remove birds and bird nests from dryer vents and bathroom exhaust vents in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Akron, Toledo, Zanesville, Canton, Youngstown, Findley, Marietta and other cities in Ohio start at $795 per vent. This fee includes cleaning out the vent and the installation of one cap.
Call 440-236-8114 day or night to schedule an inspection and to talk with a licensed and certified wildlife control expert. CWR pest control technicians are experts at raccoon, bat, skunk, squirrel, bird and mice trapping, removal and prevention in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Humane Squirrel Removal And Repair Services Start At $399 | We Get Squirrels Out Of Attics 24/7 | Call 614-300-2763 | Columbus & Central Ohio Squirrel Control, Cleanup, Sanitizing, Damage Repair, Attic Restoration | Zanesville, Springfield, Marion, Chillicothe
- Rates For Humane Bat Removal And Bat Exclusion Services For Columbus, Springfield, New Albany And Central Ohio Homes And Businesses Start At $399
- Costs For Humane Raccoon Trapping, Removal, Control, Relocation, Decontamination, Repair and Exclusion Services In Columbus, Franklin County and Central Ohio Start At $399
- Beaver Trapping, Control, Removal And Damage Prevention Management Services For Ohio Property Owners
- Humane Wildlife And Wild Animal Removal Services In Columbus, Ohio | Prices From $399+
- Call 614-300-2763 To Humanely Remove Wild Animals In Columbus, Ohio
- In Columbus & Central Ohio Call 614-300-2763 To Schedule Home Pest Control Services
- Schedule A Home Inspection To Determine The Most Humane Way To Solve A Wildlife Problem
- Animal Feces Removal | Attic Cleanup Costs $399+ Columbus OH | For Columbus Ohio Homeowners | From $399+ | Sanitizing & Decontamination | Attic Cleanup Services | Raccoon & Squirrel Feces Removal | Bat Guano Removal | Rat & Mice Feces Removal | Schedule A Home Inspection | Animal Waste Removal
How much does it cost to remove a dead deer? Deer carcass removal costs start at $895. In Ohio, call CWR at 440-236-8114 in Cleveland, 614-300-2763 in Columbus or 513-808-9530 in Cincinnati to get a quote for CRW to pick up a dead deer or dead animal. Prices to pick up a dead animal from your yard or property start at $399.
People should always avoid touching or handling sick or dead wild animals. Because Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease (EHD) affects some white-tailed deer, the Ohio Department Of Natural Resources suggests that Ohioans report sick or dead deer to the Division of Wildlife. Sightings of sick or dead deer should be reported your local Ohio wildlife officer or wildlife district office.
- Ohio Division of Wildlife District 3 Office (Northeast Ohio): 330-644-2293
- Ohio DNR Wildlife District One (Central Ohio): 614-644-3925
- Ohio Department of Natural Resources Division of Wildlife District Two (Northwest Ohio): 419-424-5000
- Ohio Division of Wildlife District 4 Office (Southeast Ohio): 740-589-9930
- Ohio Division of Wildlife District 5 Office (Southwest Ohio): 937-372-5639