Animal Waste Removal, Sanitizing And Decontamination Services For Columbus Homeowners | From $895+ | Schedule A Service Visit
Request Animal Waste Cleanup Services By Calling 614-300-2763 Or Complete The Form Below
Animal Feces And Bat Guano Removal, Attic Repair, Attic Cleanup Services And Attic Restoration Services In Ohio From $895+
- Costs in Ohio to remove animal feces or bat guano and decontaminate an attic after a bird, bat, raccoon, squirrel or mice infestation start at $895.
- Costs for CWR to repair structural components that have been damaged by birds, bats or wildlife start at $699. CWR repairs chimneys, soffits, roof vents, bathroom vent, exhaust fans, attic power ventilators, shingles, roof decks, drip edges, ridge vents, crawl space vents and soil stacks.
- Cottom’s Wildlife Removal’s costs for attic repair, attic remediation, attic restoration and attic insulation replacement services in Ohio start at $1,295.
Rates for a service visit and a home inspection start at $399. Once an inspection has been completed, a written quote will be provided to remove animal waste, raccoon poop, squirrel feces, bat guano, bird droppings, rat feces, mice droppings (pellets) and rodent urine. Cottom’s Wildlife Removal can also give you a quote to trap wildlife, disinfect an attic, decontaminate a house, exclude animals and repair damage.
Attic cleaning and decontamination services are provided to homeowners in Columbus, Ohio. Our waste management technicians remove debris, garbage, junk, soiled insulation, trash and other unwanted items from attics and dispose of the refuse in nearby landfills in Columbus.
In this video, professional and humane bat removal specialists Mike Cottom Sr. and Jr. from Ohio show you how to get bats out of your house or attic. Learn how to remove bats from your chimney, walls, basement, roof or garage. In Ohio, call 440-236-8114 for a home and attic inspection or to request bat removal and bat guano cleanup services.
Attic Decontamination, Rodent Infestation Cleanup and Rodent Cleanup Services In Ohio
As the name of our company, Cottom’s Wildlife Removal and Environmental Services, indicates, we remove animals and wildlife from attics. As you would expect, we also provide rodent cleanup services and rodent infestation cleanups. We remove rodent, raccoon, bird, rat and squirrel droppings and feces from attics along with their nesting materials. We use high performance, eco-friendly chemicals and sustainable solutions to disinfect, sanitize and decontaminate infectious rodent waste and attics. The decontamination process also inhibits the growth of dangerous molds in attics. Click here to find out more about the cost of attic decontamination services. We also provide attic restoration services to repair damage caused by animals and birds.
Attic Insulation Removal and Replacement
We remove contaminated and harmful insulation in attics that has been soiled and contaminated by animals and wildlife with urine, feces, bacteria, parasites and fungus. We also replace attic insulation using fiberglass and cellulose insulation, loose fill insulation, spray foam insulation and batt (blanket) insulation.
Cottom’s Wildlife Removal, based in Columbia Station, a suburb of Cleveland provides attic cleanup and decontamination services. We serve homeowners and businesses in Cleveland, Columbus, Akron, Cincinnati and other Ohio cities.
- Call us at 614-300-2763 In Columbus Or Central Ohio
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule work to be done
- Request an estimate
- Schedule an inspection
Although kids in Ohio think that raccoons look like cute cuddly bandits because of their signature black masks, adults know all to well that they are well adapted to urban living, are expert thieves and can be a nuisance – and a potential health hazard.
Before you try to clean an attic after a raccoon infestation, you have to first get rid of raccoons and keep them out. You can hire a professional raccoon removal and exclusion service such as the Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company or do-it-yourself.
Please do not use an attic fogger, bug bomb or a smoke bomb to get rid of raccoons because it is not humane. The most humane way to get rid of raccoons in an attic or chimney is to use a one-way door and exclude them from returning.
Learn how you sanitize an attic after rodents, here. Get a quote for raccoon attic cleanup costs, here. Request raccoon cleanup services, here. Find out about attic cleanup and decontamination, here. Schedule a time to have your attic inspected for raccoon damage, here.
The hollow smoky compartments in chimneys are similar to burned out hollow trees which are popular with pregnant raccoons. The raccoon removal and attic cleanup experts at the Cottom’s Wildlife Company are proficient at removing raccoons from chimneys in Ohio homes. CWR raccoon removal specialists get raccoons out of roofs, attics, yards, chimneys, garages, walls, garbage and out from under decks in Cleveland, Columbus and Cincinnati.
The professionals at the Cottom’s Wildlife Removal firm have been cleaning up attics after raccoons, removing bat guano from attics and getting rid of animal feces in attics in Ohio homes since 1986. CWR pest control technicians also provide rodent dropping cleanup, sanitizing and disinfecting services for Ohio homeowners.
After raccoons have invaded an attic, odor removal services are frequently requested by CWR customers. For animal feces removal and attic cleanup services in Columbus, Ohio please call CWR at 614-300-2763.
CWR wildlife damage management specialists safely repair attics, soffits, gutters, siding, shingles, roofs, chimney caps and vents for Ohio homeowners. Get more information about attic repair and decontamination services in Ohio, here.
Spray any urine, droppings, and nesting materials with either a bleach and water solution (1 parts bleach to 9 parts water) or a household disinfectant prepared according to the label instructions for dilution and disinfection time. Soak well. This will inactivate any virus. Use a paper towel or rag to pick up the materials and dispose of them. Read more here.
Fill a bucket with hot, soapy water. Feces and material contaminated with raccoon feces should be removed (using a shovel or inverted plastic bag) and burned, buried, or bagged and placed in the trash to be sent to a landfill. Use a damp (but not wet) sponge to wipe the area. Read more here (PDF).
Bat Removal, Bat Attic And Home Inspections, Bat Guano Removal, Bat Proofing And Bat Exclusion Costs In Ohio
Costs for bat inspections, bat removal, bat feces cleanup, bat sanitizing, bat guano decontamination, bat cleanup and bat exclusion services in Ohio start at $399. Rates for bat exclusion and bat proofing in Ohio start at $1,495. Bat guano removal costs start at $895 in Ohio.
Typical costs to remove bats from a home and to seal the entire house to prevent their return range from $2,000 to $5,000. August, September and October are ideal months to exclude bats from homes in Ohio.
Costs to remove a single bat from a house in Ohio starts at $399. The average cost of bat removal and bat exclusion for a one story house is $1,495 to $3,000, $1,995 to $8,000 for a two story house and $2,995 to $40,000 for a commercial building or church. Bat guano removal, decontamination and sanitizing start at $895 in Ohio. The cost to remove bats in walls starts at $1,495. Costs to get bats out of attics start at $1,495. Costs to remove bat guano from walls starts at $895. Get information on professional bat removal and attic cleanup services in Ohio, here.
If you see signs of a bat infestation and you live in Columbus or Central Ohio, call a professional pest-control company such as Cottom’s Wildlife Removal at 614-300-2763 for an assessment. Bat infestation assessments in Columbus and Central Ohio cost $399. If you live in Cleveland or Northern Ohio and have a problem with bats, call 440-236-8114. If you live in Cincinnati or Southern Ohio and need to get rid of bats, call 513-808-9530. CWR pest control technicians will humanely remove the bats from the attic and seal it up to protect against future bat infestations.
Bats are normally removed by using a valve system that enables bats to fly out of the house but not come back into the residence. The valve system requires that all entry points are sealed prior to the installation of bat valves. Services also include an initial inspection, sealing of soffits, caulking of brick face gaps, screening of ridge vents, screening of louver vents, screening of roof vents, sealing of chimney gaps, installing and removing bat valves.
The bat exclusion experts at the Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company pay close attention to detail when they are bat proofing a home in Ohio in order to ensure that the roof or attic is totally secured and sealed tightly. If you have bats in your house, roof or attic, find out what to do, here. Excluding a bat colony from a home, attic or roof in Ohio should never take place between May and August.
Your Family’s Safety and Health Is Important
Attic and crawl space cleanup and decontamination is important to homeowners, home sellers, property owners and read estate agents for a variety of reasons. Environmental safety, family health, property values, bio-hazard issues, electrical fires, code violations and the prevention of diseases are important reasons to make sure an attic is clean and safe. Removing and replacing insulation is a part of the process as are disinfecting, deodorizing and electrical wire inspections. The removal of nuisance animals and the long-term exclusion of these pests is also part of the equation.
In cases where an animal (s) has entered an attic, home or building, damage has likely occurred. The animals need to be caught and the damage needs to be repaired. Feces, soiled insulation and animal contaminants are always a serious concern and can cause serious health issues for the residents of the structure. Our company is licensed by the Ohio Division of Wildlife and we are insured, bonded and certified by the National Wildlife Control Operators Association.
Mike Cottom’s Wildlife Removal, a father and son team based in Cleveland, Ohio specializes in cleaning and decontaminating attics that have been damaged and infested by raccoons, bats, starlings, pigeons, squirrels, mice and other birds and rodents. We serve Northeast Ohio, Central Ohio, Cleveland, Columbus, Akron, Cincinnati and Southern Ohio families and businesses. Homeowners insurance will frequently cover the cost of attic cleanup and decontamination. Call us at 614-300-2763 in Columbus and Central Ohio to get more information about our services or to schedule an attic inspection.
Overview of Attic and Crawl Space Cleanup and Decontamination Process
Step 1 – Phone Consultation and Inspection Scheduling
- Call 614-300-2763 and talk with Mike Cottom or leave your name and phone number.
- When you talk with Mike, please describe the potential problem and the reasons why you believe your attic or building may be infested or needs to cleaned up and/or decontaminated.
- Based on your descriptions, Mike will make an assessment of the likelihood of a problem that needs corrected. If the situation dictates an attic or building inspection would be advisable, a date and time will be scheduled. Inspection appointments are usually scheduled within 1-3 business days.
Step 2 – Home or Building Inspection Service and Estimates
- When our environmental technicians arrive at the residence or building to meet and consult with the home owner, business owner or property owners.
- We then move on to an inspection of the attic interior, roof exterior, home or building sidings and other areas that may have been damaged or entered by nuisance animals. Our trucks are equipped with ladders so that we can perform a full roof inspection if needed.
- The inspection normally takes about 30-45 minutes. Once this service has concluded, we will make a recommendation for trapping, attic cleanup and decontamination, damage repair and insulation removal and replacement.
- In some cases, we can provide an estimate on the spot and in other situations we will prepare an estimate off-site and return it by email, fax, U.S.P.S mail, phone or in person.
- If the estimate is approved by our customer, we schedule a date to perform the work. Work is usually scheduled within 1-2 weeks. Expedited trapping services and attic cleanup and decontamination services can often be scheduled based on the severity of the situation.
Step 3 – Raccoon, Bat, Rodent, Bird and Pest Trapping
- Our highly skilled trappers, led by Mike Cottom Sr., are the best in Northeastern Ohio. We use a positive control method which has been proven to be highly effective in catching raccoons, bats and other nuisance animals. Pest are trapped as they enter or exit the attic or building. This method is much more likely to catch the animal quickly as opposed to setting traps in the yard or on the roof.
- When we arrive to perform the initial stage of trapping, we set traps outside of the entry point in order to catch the animals as they try to exit the structure, often at night. This applies to bats and raccoons as they are nocturnal. In some cases we will install traps inside the attic, but rarely. Traps on the outside of home are usually installed on the roof, soffit or the ground.
- In the cases of raccoons, homeowners or property owners usually will notice when they are caught in the trap because it is visible on the outside of the building. The homeowner or property owner will call us to let us know to stop back to remove the raccoon or animals. We take the animals away in our truck and the traps are reset if necessary.
- In cases of bats or other animals that are being emitted (valved out) from the interior or places that are not viewable, we will return to pick up our equipment and remove the pests after 2-4 weeks because property owners are often unaware if they have been trapped.
- After we catch or exclude the nuisance animals or birds, we permanently seal the entry point and perform the cleanup and decontamination work.
Step 4 – Raccoon, Bat, Bird, Rodent and Pest Exclusion
- Pest entry point repair.
- Home or building inspection and proactive pest security measures.
- Install or replace chimney caps.
- Install animal barriers around houses, decks, sheds and other buildings.
- Install or replace attic vent covers.
Step 5 – Attic Cleanup
- Remove hazardous material such as bat guano, raccoon feces and other pest contaminants.
Remove damaged insulation.
- Spray for fleas, parasites and deodorize attic and wall voids.
Step 6 – Attic Restoration
- Install new insulation add ventilation components such as roof vents and soffit vents.
- Inspect wiring and attic materials and replace and/or repair if needed.
Step 7 – Completion of Project and Payment for Service Rendered
- At the completion of our work, we have a final consultation with our customers to make sure that they are satisfied with the work.
- Recommendations are provided for future prevention of animals and bird invasions and infestation.
Final payments are usually presented to our company representative at the completion of the project.
We are then available on an as needed basis if further problems occur.
Likely Damages and Health Issues From Animal and Bird Infestation
- Damaged insulation
- Roof and structural damage
- Ruined Dry Wall
- Raccoon Roundworm
- Histoplasmosis (disease in bat droppings and bat guano)
- Fires from damaged wiring
Satisfied Clients Include
- Cleveland Browns Stadium
- Northeast Regional Sewer District
- Howard Hanna
- Taco Bell
- Arrow Aluminum
- Cleveland Port Authority
- Cleveland Schools
- Cleveland Steel Mills
- Oberlin CollegeWil-Tel Communications
Prices to remove birds and bird nests from dryer vents and bathroom exhaust vents in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Akron, Toledo, Zanesville, Canton, Youngstown, Findley, Marietta and other cities in Ohio start at $795 per vent. This fee includes cleaning out the vent and the installation of one cap.
Birds are extremely beneficial and valuable to mankind due to the outstanding pest control and seed dispersal work they perform. However, at certain times and in certain locations, birds and bats can also become pests and a nuisance.
Learn about the methods that CRW bird control technicians, such as Mike Cottom Jr. and Mike Cottom Sr., use to eliminate or deter pest birds from landing, nesting and roosting. These methods are used for birds considered pests, such as geese, nuisance black birds, woodpeckers, feral pigeons, grackles, gulls, house sparrows and crows, here. CWR uses a wide variety of non-lethal techniques and humane exclusion devices to fix pigeon problems, minimize bird dropping health risks and correct bat infestation hazards.
These products include anti-roosting stainless steel bird spikes, electric bird shock systems and tracks, bird slides, 2″ mesh pigeon nets, bird wire systems, bird netting, transparent bird repellent gels, Scare Bird Garden Stakes, super sonic outdoor sound devices and visual bird deterrents. CWR bird control professionals in the United States never uses harmful polybutylene gels. Download an informative PDF guide to retail sources for products to resolve wildlife conflicts from The Humane Society of the United States, here.
To contact a highly trained bird control service that uses non-lethal, safe, humane, effective and proactive methods near you, call 440-236-8114 to schedule an inspection and to get a written estimate. CWR certified bird removal specialists are experts in safe and effective bat exclusion, pigeon control and bird removal methods used to get birds and bats out out of attics, chimneys, signs, warehouses, dryer vents, roofs, garages and soffits. The PMPs (Pest Management Professionals) at CRW are experts at using different exclusion tricks and repellent strategies to move and remove birds.
If you need a professional bird removal and animal control company in Ohio to get rid of birds and bird nests in your house or vents, call Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company. To schedule an inspection, to request bat exclusion services or get costs for bird damage management services, bird dropping removal and sanitizing, contact the Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company at 440-236-8114 in Cleveland or Northern Ohio, 614-300-2763 in Columbus or Central Ohio or 513-808-9530 in Cincinnati or Southern Ohio.
- For Humane Groundhog Trapping And Groundhog Removal Services In Columbus And Franklin County, Ohio Call 614-300-2763
- Humane Squirrel Removal And Repair Services Start At $399 | We Get Squirrels Out Of Attics 24/7 | Call 614-300-2763 | Columbus & Central Ohio Squirrel Control, Cleanup, Sanitizing, Damage Repair, Attic Restoration | Zanesville, Springfield, Marion, Chillicothe
- Rates For Humane Bat Removal And Bat Exclusion Services For Columbus, Springfield, New Albany And Central Ohio Homes And Businesses Start At $399
- Costs For Humane Raccoon Trapping, Removal, Control, Relocation, Decontamination, Repair and Exclusion Services In Columbus, Franklin County and Central Ohio Start At $399
- Beaver Trapping, Control, Removal And Damage Prevention Management Services For Ohio Property Owners
- Humane Wildlife And Wild Animal Removal Services In Columbus, Ohio | Prices From $399+
- Call 614-300-2763 To Humanely Remove Wild Animals In Columbus, Ohio
- In Columbus & Central Ohio Call 614-300-2763 To Schedule Home Pest Control Services
- Schedule A Home Inspection To Determine The Most Humane Way To Solve A Wildlife Problem
- Animal Feces Removal | Attic Cleanup Costs $399+ Columbus OH | For Columbus Ohio Homeowners | From $399+ | Sanitizing & Decontamination | Attic Cleanup Services | Raccoon & Squirrel Feces Removal | Bat Guano Removal | Rat & Mice Feces Removal | Schedule A Home Inspection | Animal Waste Removal
Hire The Best Bat Control Company In Ohio
It is recommended that Ohio homeowners call a specialty bat control company to inspect their home if they see a bat inside a living space.
CRW is a local (Ohio only) bat control service that does not exterminate bats or use live traps to catch bats. The wildlife professionals at CRW will not kill your bats. Rather, bats are safely removed from homes and buildings in Cleveland, Columbus, Toledo, Dayton, Canton, Mansfield, Hamilton, Springfield, Lancaster and Cincinnati, Ohio through the wise use of bat exclusion processes and devices.
The 6 bat removal masters (pictured here) that work at the Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company certainly know the tricks to getting rid of bats in houses. One secret trick to get rid of a single bat in a living space is to open a window or door, eureka!
These 6 gentlemen are very well educated for performing bat exclusion, bat eviction, bat venting and bat poop cleanup services. Alex, Kyle, Nathan, Mike, Tyler and Jason know how to clean environments contaminated with bat droppings in residential and commercial structures. CRW bat control specialists know how to minimize the potential for transmission of white-nose syndrome (WNS) when handling bats. They take all the necessary precautions when handling bat waste. CRW bat control technicians can see the signs and damage caused by various species of bats. CWR bat control technicians use the best protective particulate respirator masks when removing bat droppings from outside houses, attics, walls and cars. Learn more about acceptable management practices for bat eviction and structural remediation, here.
Bird Netting Installation, Bat Exclusion Netting Installation, Bird Spike Installation, Bat Removal, Pigeon Removal And Bird Control Services For U.S. Businesses
Cottom’s Wildlife Removal & Environmental Service provides bird netting installation, bat netting installation, bird barrier installation, bat exclusion services, bird spike installation and bird control services to companies and homeowners throughout Ohio and the United States. CWR also provides bat removal and bat guano cleanup services to homeowners and businesses in Columbus, Cleveland and Cincinnati, Ohio.
If you are looking for a bird netting installer near you, CWR is an affordable local (U.S. only) bird control product installer. The technicians that work at CWR are trained by the experts in bird control, “pigeon proofing” and “bird work”. CWR is a wildlife and pest control company that knows how to effectively install heavy duty bird netting, properly install aviary control nets, quickly attach bird spikes and safely configure bat exclusion netting. If you want to keep birds off your property, house or business, call 440-236-8114 to request a written quote and plan from CWR to keep pest birds out.
Bird B Gone, Inc. offers the largest network of authorized bird control installers in the Nation. Bird-B-Gone, Inc. is the world’s leading manufacturer of professional bird control products including bird netting, anti-bird spikes, visual bird deterrents and bird repellents. They have installers in every state that have been trained on all aspects of bird control, from bird behavior to which products to use for your particular bird problem. Bird B Gone authorized product installers in the United States have successfully completed rigorous training at Bird B Gone University and are certified to install their professional grade bird deterrents. To learn more about bird control and bird control product installers in your area, choose your state, here.
On May 4, 2021 the Pelsis Group, a global manufacturer of pest control products, today announced that it acquired Bird-B-Gone the world’s leading manufacturer of humane bird deterrents designed to solve bird problems in commercial, industrial and residential settings.
Our company helps to mitigate and eliminate problems caused by avian life in cities from southern California to New England, from the Great Lakes to the Gulf of Mexico. Even though the number of birds has declined by over 3 billion over the past half-century, birds and their droppings still cause psittacosis, histoplasmosis and other diseases.
Co-Existing With Bats In Ohio
Bats come out in Ohio and are active March through September. Some Ohio residents call the Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company to ask if one bat in their house means they have more.
CWR bat control experts advise our clients that there is a good chance there are more bats in the walls or attic, if one is seen inside the house. Bats rarely fly in through open doors and their presence on a wall or ceiling is probably an indication of a minor or major bat infestation.
A thorough inspection is recommended to find out if there are more bats in the house.
Humans and bats can live in peace with each other. Bats are flying mammals that are found in nearly every habitat throughout Ohio.
Ohioans should not fear bats simply because they enter attic spaces, construction gaps and wall voids looking for shelter. Most bites occur happen when people try to grab a bat with their bare hands.
In Ohio, bats normally hibernate from late October to early April in caves, houses, walls, barns, churches, bridges, abandoned mines, cracks in large rock outcroppings or attics and buildings.
Bats in Cleveland, Ohio include the Eastern Red Bat, the Big brown bat, the Northern Long-Eared bat, the Little brown bat and the Tri-colored Bat.
The deadly white-nose syndrome has been found on bats in Cuyahoga and Geauga County parks in Ohio.
Some colonies of brown bats removed in Ohio by licensed wildlife control specialists at CWR may total a dozen or more.
Bats are mammals that use adapted forelimbs as wings to fly and they are more maneuverable than birds.
The Ohio Division of Natural Resources classifies bats as a nuisance species. Some of the most common species of bats that the Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company gets out of attics and homes in Ohio are colonial bats such as Big brown bats, Little brown bats and Mexican free-tailed bats.
According to Barbara French, a biologist with Bat Conservation International, many people have a few bats in their attic and never know it. But a large colony of bats can become a noise or odor nuisance. Bats should not be allowed to enter interior living quarters.
CWR Gets Squirrels Out Of Houses, Attics, Roofs, Yards, Soffits, Gardens, Sheds, Outbuildings, Rental Properties, Apartments And Garages In Ohio
The Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company uses live trapping to get squirrels out of homes, attics, yards, eves, soffits, chimneys, roofs, sheds, garages, gardens and lofts on behalf of Ohio homeowners and businesses. The CWR squirrel control and prevention service area includes Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Akron and other Ohio cities.
To keep squirrels out of your attic you need to be as tenacious as they are. The experts at CWR recommend that you devise a good strategy to deal with the little varmints. Consider removing bird feeders, secure your garbage cans, cut back tree limbs near your roof, set trapping cages in your attic and install a EVICTOR strobe light in your attic – or simply have the Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company do the work.
If you want be as humane as possible to avoid hurting squirrels, you can wait until after the squirrels have left during the day, and then seal up your roof and attic with metal flashing to prevent them from re-opening access points into your attic.
If your are going to try to become a master of DIY squirrel exclusion, be sure to secure your ladder before attempting to squirrel proof your roof. Sometimes, not every time, but sometimes, this job is best left to the professionals at CRW.
CWR uses professional squirrel trapping supplies, tools, heavy duty protective gear and modern squirrel removal equipment such as humane live traps, Safeguard squirrel traps and excluders, small game snare traps and WCS special squirrel cage traps.
CWR squirrel control experts use effective natural and chemical squirrel repellents, squirrel traps for gutters, ladders, chimney caps, squirrel control wire mesh, hammers, owl decoys, tunnel traps, screwdrivers, electronic squirrel control products, electric garden fencing, ultrasonic pest repellers and excluders for squirrels. One of the CWR’s favorite squirrel traps is a version of a Tomahawk live trap with one trap door and an easy release door.
After we trap, catch and remove the pesky squirrels, we seal up their entry points to keep other squirrels from getting in. CWR pest control technicians know how to keep annoying squirrels away naturally and how to get rid of Eastern Fox Squirrels around the yard. We are also experts at getting rid of flying squirrels and how to get rid of squirrels from attics. We remove squirrel poop, rodent droppings and also disinfect and sanitize attics that squirrels have compromised.
About CWR Bat Exclusion Services In Ohio
Bat exclusion involves using netting or tubes at entry points, which allows bats to drop down and fly away but which prevent re-entry. Exclusion devices are left in place for a week, so that the bats give up. After the bats are gone, plugging, sealing and caulking work is done.
To keep bats out, the Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company seals cracks and openings with heavy-duty bat control screen mesh, aluminum flashing, sheet metal, expandable foam, caulk, stainless steel hardware cloth, chimney caps, flue guards, adhesive sealants, 3/8″ polyethylene knotted mesh, bat netting and other bat exclusion products.
How much does it cost to remove a dead deer? Deer carcass removal costs start at $895. In Ohio, call CWR at 440-236-8114 in Cleveland, 614-300-2763 in Columbus or 513-808-9530 in Cincinnati to get a quote for CRW to pick up a dead deer or dead animal. Prices to pick up a dead animal from your yard or property start at $399.
People should always avoid touching or handling sick or dead wild animals. Because Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease (EHD) affects some white-tailed deer, the Ohio Department Of Natural Resources suggests that Ohioans report sick or dead deer to the Division of Wildlife. Sightings of sick or dead deer should be reported your local Ohio wildlife officer or wildlife district office.
- Ohio Division of Wildlife District 3 Office (Northeast Ohio): 330-644-2293
- Ohio DNR Wildlife District One (Central Ohio): 614-644-3925
- Ohio Department of Natural Resources Division of Wildlife District Two (Northwest Ohio): 419-424-5000
- Ohio Division of Wildlife District 4 Office (Southeast Ohio): 740-589-9930
- Ohio Division of Wildlife District 5 Office (Southwest Ohio): 937-372-5639
Call 440-236-8114 day or night to schedule an inspection and to talk with a licensed and certified wildlife control expert. CWR pest control technicians are experts at raccoon, bat, skunk, squirrel, bird and mice trapping, removal and prevention in Cleveland, Ohio.