Attic Inspections, Roof Inspections, Basement Inspections, Crawl Space Inspections, Foundation Inspections And Home Inspections For Cleveland, Columbus And Akron Homeowners
- Attic Inspections For Animals
- Bat And Bird Removal Services
- Mold Inspection And Mold Remediation Services
- Inspection of Attics and Insulation For Presence Of Raccoons, Squirrels, Birds and Bats
- Wildlife Trapping And Removal Services
- Attic Damage Repair, Decontamination And Remediation
To Schedule An Attic Inspection Or A Home Inspection, Call 440-236-8114 Or Complete The Form Here Or Email Info@mcwildlife.com
Attic Inspections For Cleveland And Columbus Homeowners, Home Sellers, Home Buyers And Insurance Companies
- To Request An Attic Inspection Call 440-236-8114
- Who To Call For Attic Inspection: Cottom’s Wildlife Removal Company [Columbus, Cleveland And Akron Ohio]
- Attic Inspection Cost: $239+
- Are You Looking For An Attic Inspection Service? Call 440-236-8114
- Get A Free Attic Inspection Here
- We Use An Attic Inspection Checklist
- We Use An Insulation Inspection Checklist
- Attic Inspection For Animals
- Free Attic Inspection Near Me
- Do Home Inspectors Go In Attic? Yes, CWR Home Inspectors Go In Attics
How to Perform an Attic Inspection According to the InterNACHI® SOP
Posted On YouTube On December 20, 2019 By The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) [NACHI.org]
Are You Buying A Home Or Own A Home In Cleveland, Columbus Or Akron?
Call 440-236-8114 to request an attic or attic roof inspection here.
At CWR, attics are a top priority. They can not be overlooked by current homeowners or home buyers. The health of an attic and the outside of a roof are key to the reliability (value) of a home and the safety of the people who live in it.
Our attic inspectors have mastered the process of analyzing the condition of a home, roof and attic. We take a good, hard look at attic interiors and attic exteriors, chimneys, soffit vents, soffit chutes, soffit baffles, roofs and roof vents on behalf of homeowners in Cleveland, Columbus and Akron, Ohio. We even bring our own ladders.
CWR (Cottom’s Wildlife Removal) attic inspectors check out ventilation systems and insulation and look for fire damage. We inspect for mold and provide mold remediation services. We check for animals. CWR wildlife experts trap and remove bats, raccoons, squirrels, birds and mice. CWR inspectors take pictures of important structures and critical components of attics and roofs like trusses, rafters, gutters, shingles, electrical wiring and soffits, eves and windows.
CWR inspectors then prepare a report for homeowners or insurance companies quickly and methodically. The reports highlight energy saving opportunities and options for optimizing health and safety in the home. CWR home inspectors catch problems before they get out of hand and cost a lot of money to remedy.
Attic inspection services for homeowners in Cleveland, Akron and Columbus, Ohio are provided by Cottom’s Wildlife Removal and Environmental Services. Attics are inspected for signs of animals, raccoons, squirrels, mice, rodents, bats and birds. Attic insulation is inspected for wildlife nests, feces, parasites and urine. When homeowners in Ohio hear scratching noises at night or the early morning, they contact us to schedule an attic inspection, remove wildlife from attics, replace insulation and repair damage caused by critters.
Our 14 point inspection involves a thorough search of attics and buildings for potential animal or bird entry points. During a 14 point inspection, our technicians carefully analyze attics, soffits, roofs, gutter lines, crawl spaces, fascia, louvered vents, power ventilators, ridge vents, chimneys, soil stack vents, HVAC, insulation and other building structure components. We often find damage that may need to be repaired when performing our inspections.
Schedule A 14 Point Attic Inspection And/Or Get Attic Inspection Prices
- Call us at 440-236-8114
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule work to be done
- Request an estimate
- Schedule an inspection
- Watch our video titled “How to Remove Raccoons in Your Attic in Cleveland, Ohio” on YouTube.
When our attic and home inspectors arrive at a residential or commercial building, they use an attic inspection checklist.
Attic Inspection Checklist
- Visual inspection to see if there are signs of animals, raccoons, squirrels, mice, bats, rodents or birds.
- Inspection of attic ventilation to check and test to make sure that roof and attic vents are not clogged with leaves or other materials from animal or bird nests.
- Inspection of attics and houses for signs and sounds of raccoons.
- If the attic inspection indicates a familiar pattern of wildlife damage or habitation, immediate solutions are presented to homeowners so that they know what is happening and so they can approve a series of attic remediation processes.
- Attic inspections, in some cases, will entail steps to determine how animals or birds are getting into the attic.
- We will look closely for signs of damaged or compromised vents, fascia boards, heating vents, vent pipes, plywood, sheathing, soffits, chimneys, siding, fans and other roof and attic components.
- We climb into attics to look over and appraise the need to repair attics that have been damaged by water, weather events, rodents, wind, mold, mildew, environmental contaminants,
- We inspect attics in Central Ohio and Northeast Ohio to determine if attic restoration and remediation services will be required.
- We inspect attics for Cleveland, Columbus and Akron homeowners to determine if animals or birds need to be removed or excluded.
- We examine attics and crawl spaces to locate animal, raccoon, squirrel, bat and bird entry holes.
- We inspect chimneys, flues, fans, interior chimney walls, HVAC ducts, vent pipes and venting systems to locate hazards and dangerous combustibles. In some cases, after an inspection has been completed, our technicians discover that a live or dead raccoon, squirrel or bird has become lodged and stuck in a chimney or venting system.
- When an attic inspection indicates a potential structural or family health hazard, we may perform a general home inspection.
Attic Remediation, Repair and Restoration Services
- Removal of squirrels, raccoons, mice, rodents, birds and bats from attics and crawl spaces.
- Insulation removal and replacement.
- Attic decontamination and attic sanitation.
- In Cleveland and Akron, the cost to remove animals from an attic typically ranges from $250.00 to $850.00.
- Repair or replacement of attic, roof and chimney components such as roofs, eves, soffits, fans, vents, insulation, wires, shingles, underlayment, rafters, subfascia, pipes, ductwork and other materials.
- Attic insulation addition services are performed to enhance the thermal resistance (R-value) of attics.
- Replacement of attic plywood, attic floors and attic ceilings.