About Cottom’s Wildlife Removal and Environmental Services
Get information about Cottom’s Wildlife Removal and Environmental Services company here. We serve Columbus, Cleveland, Strongsville, Cincinnati, Akron, Toledo, Mentor, Canton, Central Ohio, Cincinnati and Dayton Ohio homeowners and businesses.
If you are looking for an experienced and reliable nuisance animal control contractor, contact Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company. If your home or business is in Columbus or central Ohio, call us 614-300-2763. If you live in Cleveland, Akron or Northern Ohio, call 440-236-8114. If you need wildlife control or animal removal services in southern Ohio or Cincinnati, call us at 513-808-9530.
Call 440-236-8114 day or night to schedule an inspection and to talk with a licensed and certified wildlife control expert. CWR pest control technicians are experts at raccoon, bat, skunk, squirrel, bird and mice trapping, removal and prevention Cincinnati, Columbus and Cleveland, Ohio.
Animal Control And Wildlife Removal Services For Ohio Homes And Businesses
- Pest Control Services For Ohioans
- Animal And Nuisance Wildlife Removal For Ohio Families And Business Owners (Raccoons, Squirrels, Skunks, Groundhogs, Mice, Rats, Chipmunks, Rodents)
- Bat Removal And Bird Control Services For Ohio Homes, Buildings, Homes, Businesses And Churches
- Bird Removal And Bird Control Services For Ohio Residents And Business Owners
- Animal Control Services For The City Of Cleveland
- Inquiries And Complaints Related To Animals From Residents Of Columbus And Worthington, Ohio
- Franklin County Animal Care & Control Field Services
- Contact an Ohio Wildlife Officer to help with wildlife-related issues in your county, here.
Wildlife Removal, Trapping And Prevention Company Serving Cleveland And Other Northern Ohio Homeowners And Property Owners – Founded In 1986 By Mike Cottom Sr. In Columbia Station Ohio
The overarching philosophy of Cottom’s Wildlife Removal is “Cottom Cares!”.
“Cottom cares”…about you and your family’s peace of mind
Knowing that your home is a playground and breeding ground for raccoons, bats, squirrels, birds, rodents and other nuisance wildlife is a serious cause for concern. Our removal, repair, and inspection services will eliminate the danger of animals in your home as well as the damage to your home and any harmful leave-behinds that can harm you and your family. You will finally be able to sleep comfortably at night!
“Cottom cares”…about your home
Your home is your sanctuary. It is not an animal, bat or bird sanctuary. We can prevent wildlife damage to your home with a full house inspection that identifies any areas where animals have damaged your home or where they enter your home. We also do repair and restoration where needed, including attics, insulation, basements, walls, and roofs. When we come to your home for an inspection or service, we treat your home with respect, using clean dropcloths booties in your home and cleaning up after ourselves so your home is left in better condition than when we arrived.
“Cottom cares”…about providing you the best services at an affordable price
Our people and processes are unequaled in the industry. Mike Cottom Sr., owner of the company, holds an Associate’s degree in Applied Science in Wildlife Management. He began trapping animals at an early age and removing unwanted wildlife for neighbors and friends. He went on to work for the Cleveland Metroparks Wildlife Management Unit, the Ohio Division of Wildlife and the U.S. Government Soil Conservation Service before starting his own full-time wildlife control business in 1986. He invented his own trap, named the “Cottom Gott’em,” which is the only repeating positive-lock trap to assist in humanely removing raccoons and other animals.
Mike’s son, Mike Cottom Jr., has been a service technician here for 12 years. Mike Cottom Sr. and Mike Cottom Jr. were certified as Odor Control technicians through the IICRC program.
Our outstanding work is trusted and recognized by customers and organizations alike. To see our customer reviews, click here. For over 30 years, police and fire departments have been referring us to homeowners and businesses throughout Ohio.
“Cottom cares”…about our community
Cottom’s Wildlife Removal is a local, family-owned and operated company based in Columbia Station, southwest of downtown Cleveland, Ohio. We’ve been proud to serve the wildlife removal and home restoration needs of residents in Ohio since 1986. The trusted father-son team of owner Mike Cottom, Sr. and Mike Cottom, Jr. grew up in Northeast Ohio, live in Northeast Ohio, and do business all over Ohio. The company is fully and eagerly invested in the community, understands and respects the good people of our area, and gives back to the community through numerous community outreach programs.
Over the years, we’ve completed successful projects for prominent local businesses such as Ford, Chevy, the Cleveland Browns stadium, Northeast Ohio Sewer District, and Taco Bell. Our company has been featured on TV 5 and TV 8 news for successful project completion, as well as in the Lorain Journal and the Plain Dealer.
Let us know if you have wildlife problems or concerns and we’ll be there…because “Cottom Cares!”.
Contact Cottom’s Wildlife Removal Company Of Ohio
- If you need animal control pest control or wildlife removal services for a home or business in northern Ohio, call us at 440-236-8114. Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company services homeowners and businesses in northern Ohio, Toledo, Cleveland, Lorain, Akron, Strongsville, Youngstown, Findley, Canton, Mentor, Ashtabula, Lima, Elyria, Sandusky, Mansfield and other cities and towns in northern Ohio.
- If you need animal control pest control or wildlife removal services for a home or business in central Ohio, call us at 614-300-2763. Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company services homeowners and businesses in Columbus, Mansfield, Dublin, Worthington, Upper Arlington, Delaware, Zanesville, Springfield, Westerville, Grove City, Pickerington, Marysville, Lima, New Albany, Hilliard, Gahanna, Steubenville, Lancaster and other central Ohio towns and cities.
- If you need animal control pest control, bat removal or wildlife removal services for a home or business in southern Ohio, call us at 513-808-9530. Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company services homeowners and businesses in Cincinnati, Dayton, Zanesville, Athens, Chillicothe, Marietta, Springfield or Portsmouth and other southern Ohio cities and towns.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Schedule animal removal work to be done
- Request a wildlife control estimate
- Schedule a home or building inspection
Additional Information About Cottom’s Wildlife Removal Company Serving Ohio Residents Since 1986
- Cottom’s Wildlife Removal on Facebook
- Mike Cottom’s Wildlife Removal on YouTube
- Mike Cottom’s Wildlife Removal on Angies List
- Mike Cottom’s Wildlife Removal BBB Listing
- Watch our video titled “How to Remove Raccoons in Your Attic in Cleveland, Ohio” on YouTube.
Who Do You Call To Trap A Skunk In Ohio?
CWR’s Ohio wildlife removal experts get skunks, opossums, woodchucks and groundhogs out from under houses and out of yards in Cleveland, Columbus, Toledo, Athens, Dayton, Youngstown and Cincinnati, Ohio.
If you want to find out how to get rid of a skunk on your property in Ohio as quickly as possible and how much it costs to have skunks removed, call 440-236-8114 in Cleveland, 614-300-2763 in Columbus or 513-808-9530 in Cincinnati. The Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company is one of the best skunk trapping and removal services in Ohio.
If you are alarmed that you saw a skunk around your home or yard – or soil that has been dug up, call a local CWR office in Ohio 24/7 to schedule our professional skunk trapping and control services and we will get rid of them. We can also install shed and deck barriers, skunk proof fences, skunk exclusion barriers and animal proof deck skirting to keep skunks away.
CWR Ohio wildlife removal experts get skunks, opossums, woodchucks and groundhogs out from under houses, sheds, porches and out of yards. We know how to get rid of skunks by using live cage traps.
Our proactive skunk removal professionals easily seal openings under stairs, decks, sheds and porches with aluminum flashing, concrete, wire mesh and sheet metal to “exclude” skunks to keep them from denning and living under our client’s structures. We can also install “skunk fencing” to prevent unpleasant “skunk situations.” CWR wildlife experts get groundhogs out of gardens, yards and holes.
DIY Skunk Removal In Ohio
Find out how to remove the smell of skunk spray, here. Learn how to get rid of skunk odor, here. Get tips on removing skunk smell from your house, here. Find out how to remove skunk smell from a dog, here. Find out the best way to get rid of skunks from your garden, here. Find out how to get rid of skunks permanently, here.
However, you many want to consider that the quickest and easiest way to remove a skunk or exclude it from your yard in Ohio is to hire the Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company to do it for you. The cost of skunk trapping in Ohio is not that expensive.
In Ohio, contacting CWR to get rid of a skunk is a better option than shooting and killing a skunk in your yard. Read the Ohio Administrative Code, Rule 1501:31-15-03 about killing skunks, here.
In Ohio, it is illegal to fail to euthanize, or release on site, any nuisance skunk that is captured, trapped or taken. It is also illegal to take a skunk with the use of dogs outside of a structure during the closed season.
Costs To Trap And Remove Skunks, Opossums And Groundhogs In Ohio
- The cost to remove a skunk, opossum, groundhog or woodchuck that has been trapped by a homeowner starts at $95. This rate is for on-site visits that are within 40 miles of the CRW company headquarters in Columbia Station, Ohio. Different rates will apply based on the distance a CRW pest control technician will need to travel.
- If a skunk, opossum or groundhog needs to be trapped by CWR, an on-site inspection costs start at $239. This fee will be applied to the total cost.
Since 1873, the SPCA Cincinnati (Hamilton County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals [SPCA]) has offered dog and cat adoptions, Humane Agent services, Volunteer opportunities and educational programs in the Southwest region of Ohio. You can help provide shelter, food and love to animals in need.
- Donate To The SPCA Today
- Stop Animal Abuse And Be Their Voice
- The SPCA Saves Lives Every Day
- You Can Impact an Animal’s Life And Help Animals in Need
- You Can Fight Animal Cruelty And Pledge to Fight Cruelty
- Pledge To Help Animals in Your Area Live Happy and Healthy Lives
You can contact the Division of Animal Control at 216-664-3069. Residents have several service options to choose from regarding nuisance wildlife.
You can use your own trap. Animal Control will pick up any trapped wildlife except skunks (contracted trappers will pick up skunks). They will return the trap or it can be picked up at Animal Control which is located at 9203 Detroit Ave, Cleveland, Ohio 44113.
You can borrow a trap from the Division Of Animal Control & Control for a $20 returnable deposit. They will pick up any trapped wildlife except skunks (contracted trappers will pick up skunks). The trap will be returned or it can be picked up and used until you are satisfied. The deposit is returned when the trap is returned.
The wildlife can be put on the contracted Wildlife Trapper list. Time frame for this service is unknown because it is difficult to estimate how long it will take the trapper to handle each assigned service call.
If you are in need of trapping services, call 216-664-3069 and leave your name, address, zip code, phone number, and type of nuisance animal. The trapper is not contracted to trap animals that are inside homes. If an animal becomes trapped inside your house, it is your responsibility to handle that situation. The Wildlife Trapping Service is available from April 15th to October 31st each year. Read more here.
Our New Location In Pictures
Animal Control And Wildlife Removal Services For The Following Ohio Counties
- Cuyahoga County
- Lake County
- Geauga County
- Summit County
- Lorain County
- Medina County
- Franklin County
- Adams County
- Allen County
- Ashland County
- Ashtabula County
- Athens County
- Auglaize County
- Belmont County
- Brown County
- Carroll County
- Champaign County
- Clermont County
- Clinton County
- Columbiana County
- Coshocton County
- Crawford County
- Darke County
- Defiance County
- Delaware County
- Erie County
- Fairfield County
- Fayette County
- Fulton County
- Gallia County
- Greene County
- Guernsey County
- Hamilton County
- Hancock County
- Harrison County
- Henry County
- Hocking County
- Holmes County
- Jackson County
- Jefferson County
- Knox County
- Lawrence County
- Logan County
- Lucas County
- Madison County
- Mahoning County
- Marion County
- Meigs County
- Mercer County
- Monroe County
- Montgomery County
- Morgan County
- Morrow County
- Muskingum County
- Noble County
- Ottawa County
- Paulding County
- Perry County
- Pickaway County
- Pike County
- Portage County
- Preble County
- Putnam County
- Richland County
- Ross County
- Sandusky County
- Scioto County
- Seneca County
- Shelby County
- Stark County
- Trumbull County
- Tuscarawas County
- Union County
- Van Wert County
- Vinton County
- Washington County
- Wayne County
- Williams County
- Wood County
- Wyandot County