Squirrel Trapping and Removal From Roofs, Attics, Walls, Chimneys and Soffits In Cleveland and Akron, Ohio
- Call us at 440-236-8114
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule work to be done
- Request an estimate
- Schedule an inspection
Overview of Services
The Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company traps and removes squirrels from attics, roofs, walls, chimneys, vents and soffits in homes and businesses in Cleveland and Akron Ohio. After the squirrels have been safely removed, we clean up the nests, feces and mess they leave behind. We also decontaminate areas that squirrels have infested with urine, feces and parasites. We also install exclusion devices to keep squirrels out of attics, roofs, soffits, walls and chimneys. We frequently remove squirrels that get into walls in homes in Cleveland and Akron.
Squirrel Removal and Control Services Include
- Service call to a homeowner’s residence
- Inspection of roofs, attics, garages, chimneys and other areas where problems may be occurring.
- Removal of squirrels and chipmunks (burrowing ground squirrels) with various handling tools.
- Relocation of problem squirrels.
- Trapping of squirrels using sophisticated traps and techniques.
- Repair of damage caused by squirrels such as roofs, chimneys, vents, fans, siding, insulation, drywall.
- Removal of squirrels feces, soiled attic insulation and damaged drywall.
- Extermination of parasites and mites that come from squirrels that infest homes, roofs and attics.
- We set animal traps and/or use handling tools to remove squirrels from chimneys, attics, roofs and soffits. We prevent squirrels from entering chimneys by installing squirrel control screens and chimney caps, crown vent guards, roof vent guards and chimney guards, wildlife barrier kits, stainless steel wire mesh or galvanized wire mesh.
- When we remove squirrels from roofs, attics and soffits, we cover all possible entry ways except for the main entry point with a sturdy steel mesh screen. We then set a 1-door or 2-door live animal cage trap or install a squirrel excluder with a one way door mounted to the outside the house, over the only hole that permits the squirrels to exit but not to enter again. Once we have determined that we have trapped or removed all the squirrels, we seal the main entry hole.
- Replacement of attic insulation, drywall, wiring, shingles, roofing, siding facia boards, gutters and other damaged areas.