Call 440-236-8114 To Request An Inspection Of Your Attic, Home And Yard – Call 24/7
Complete The Form Below To Contact CWR
About The Cottom’s Wildlife Removal Company
- Business Hours: 8AM-8PM Monday Through Sunday – Call 24/7
- Schedule An Inspection To Get A Written Quote
- If you need to hire a wildlife removal professional, choose CWR because we are an ethical company that uses humane, effective practices.
- CWR’s fees for on-site inspections apply toward the work that is contracted.
- Please feel free to obtain a referral for CWR from a local wildlife rehabilitator, humane society or animal control agency in Ohio. You can ask these references how they have determined that the Cottom’s Wildlife Removal company uses humane practices. You can also review references from previous CWR customers.
- CWR’s business practices are in compliance with federal, Ohio and local laws and regulations. CWR carries commercial liability insurance and all of the required licenses.
Schedule An Inspection Of A Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati Or An Ohio Home Or Business – From $399+
- Cleveland And Northern Ohio Nuisance Wildlife Control Office: 440-236-8114
- Akron And Summit County, Ohio Animal Trapping, Removal And Control Services: 440-236-8114
- North Royalton, Ohio Animal Control And Wildlife Removal Office: 440-236-8114
- Columbus And Central Ohio Nuisance Wildlife Control Office: 614-300-2763
- Cincinnati And Southern Ohio Nuisance Wildlife Control Office: 513-808-9530
- Email: email@example.com
- The CWR Company Headquarters Is Located At 26765 Royalton Rd, Columbia Station, OH 44028
Schedule A 14 Point Inspection Of Your Home Or Business In Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Chillicothe, Youngstown, Marietta, Dayton, Zanesville, Springfield, Portsmouth, Hamilton, Westerville Or Another Ohio City
Home Inspection Services For Homeowners And Home Buyers In Northern, Central And Southern Ohio
The professional home inspectors at CWR (Cottom’s Wildlife Removal) inspect homes and buildings in Cleveland, Columbus, Akron, Cincinnati, Central Ohio, Southern Ohio and Northern Ohio when homeowners and businesses suspect that wild animals, raccoons, squirrels, birds, bats, mice, rodents, critters or wildlife have gained entry to a structure. Review home inspection tips for buyers, here.
In this video, professional and humane bat removal specialists Mike Cottom Sr. and Jr. from Ohio show you how to get bats out of your house or attic. Learn how to remove bats from your chimney, walls, basement, roof or garage. In Ohio, call 440-236-8114 for a home and attic inspection or to request bat removal and bat guano cleanup services.
How to Perform an Attic Inspection According to the InterNACHI® SOP
Posted On YouTube On December 20, 2019 By The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) [NACHI.org]
Are You Buying A Home Or Own A Home In Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati Or Akron?
Call 440-236-8114 to request an attic or attic roof inspection here.
Our 14 point inspection involves a thorough search of attics and buildings for potential animal or bird entry points. During a 14 point inspection, our technicians carefully analyze attics, soffits, roofs, gutter lines, crawl spaces, fascia, louvered vents, power ventilators, ridge vents, chimneys, soil stack vents, HVAC, insulation and other building structure components. We provide animal removal, wildlife control, cleanup, damage repair and decontamination services. Mold remediation services are also available from the Cottom’s Wildlife Removal & Environmental Services company, based in Cleveland, Ohio.
CWR Performs Home Inspections In The Following Cities
Home Inspection Information
- Home Inspection Tips For Buyers
- What Fixes Are Mandatory After A Home Inspection
- Home Inspection: What To Expect
- Home Inspection Near Me: Call 440-236-8114 To Talk To A Home Inspector Near You